Thursday, October 25, 2018

On My Blog and It's Weirdness

It's always nice getting to relax and spend time with your family and see the sunlight outside. My blog IS super cynical, but I'm actually a pretty happy guy. I just don't hold things back when it comes to explaining how chaotic and violent existence is. There is always a ton of suffering going on, there just is. Humans are born predators who love their precious political ideologies. I think it's best to point out how things are instead of a superficial optimism. This blog can seem a little weird with pessimistic philosophy stuff and old cartoon stuff, but I do enjoy those old cartoons and talking about them. I've wanted to have a blog talking about old cartoon stuff for a while but also wanted to discuss an evaluation of how things are, so this blog is both at the same time. Soon I'll do a blog post talking about an old cartoon, just my thoughts on it.

I've enjoyed writing on this blog and I think the theme of it demonstrates quite well the beauty and terror of life. All-out brutal honesty on things and the happiest artform, both at the same time. It's interesting looking at those old happy cartoons. They're about being able to ignore the chaos for a bit and just enjoy the short amount of time you have to be alive. Indeed it seems they almost delight in the chaos, as the characters fall down and the gags often involve someone getting hurt. Ah why am I getting philosophical with my love of old cartoons? They're just cartoons, after all.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment